- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Reaching Out and Bringing In is designed to help pastors and church leaders develop a biblical perspective on disability and the churchs role in ministering to individuals and families affected by disability a must-read for those who minister to and with persons with disabilities, and even as a Bible study for all Christians.
Dana Croxton, founder of Enable Ministries
Dr. Andersons book challenges the church community to reach out to people and families affected by disability, and to consider ways the church can minister to and with people with disabilities. The book includes insightful and relevant questions at the end of each chapter, making it perfect for reading and discussion by church staff, church boards, and in small group or Sunday school settings.
Brian Funk, area director,
Joni and Friends Eastern Pennsylvania, Lancaster
Dr. Anderson sounds a wakeup call to the church. The books call for personal heart change is coupled with a challenge to the church to greater action and intentional outreach.
Vonn Dornbush, DMin, pastor of missions and outreach,
Calvary Church, Roseville, Minnesota
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Counseling
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry