- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2009
Are you ready to experience God's best?
In How to Reach Your Full Potential for God, best-selling author, teacher, and pastor Charles F. Stanley laid out seven essentials to an abundant life?the life of purpose that God planned specifically for you.
The How to Reach Your Full Potential for God Study Guide, takes you even deeper into biblical text to understand your unique role in the Father's kingdom. To help you, there are:
- Think About Today, Think About God, and Think About the Future sections to unpack the present, plan for the future, and discover God's purpose through it all;
- Bible passages to go deeper into the message of the book;
- A variety of questions, checklists, and writing exercises to unveil what Scripture teaches about your potential;
- And personal questions to help you discover more about your spiritual journey toward God's best.
Dr. Stanley says, "You are not here by accident. . . . You are here to accommplish a job that God assigned to you from eternity past."
If you settle for less than God's best in your life, the world will lose your contribution, and you will miss the exhilaration of reaching your full potential.
Chapter by chapter in this study guide, Dr. Stanley makes the biblical path to fulfilling your God-given potential clear, practical, and inspiring. Complete these exercises and find new vistas of joy, peace, and love that your heavenly Father has waiting for you.
Dr. Charles Stanley is the senior pastor of the First Baptist Church of Atlanta, where he has served for more than 40 years. He is a New York Times bestselling author who has written more than 60 books, including the bestselling devotional Every Day in His Presence. Dr. Stanley is the founder of In Touch Ministries. The In Touch with Dr. Charles Stanley program is transmitted throughout the world on more than 1,200 radio outlets and 130 television stations/networks, and in language projects in more than 50 languages. The award-winning In Touch devotional magazine is printed in four languages with more than 12 million copies each year. Dr. Stanleys goal is best represented by Acts 20:24: "Life is worth nothing unless I use it for doing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesusthe work of telling others the Good News about God's mighty kindness and love." This is because, as he says, "It is the Word of God and the work of God that changes peoples lives."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides