Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Pre-Tribulation rapture is often mocked, but Rapture Ready.or Not? presents a detailed, precise frame of reference where this generation stands on God's prophetic timeline. Learn what the strange, troubling things happening in a world seemingly gone insane means for the immediate future and beyond, and reflect on the Christian hope for escaping God's righteous judgment that is about to fall on a rebellious world. Rapture Ready...or Not is for this generation of readers who are confused and look upon a world that seems to have destroyed their opportunity for a bright, abundant future. The Rapture is about to catastrophically strike an unsuspecting world of both unbelievers and believers. 314 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 320
Vendor: New Leaf Publishing
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 X 1.00 (inches)|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Eschatology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Prophecy & End Times
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.