Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2018
|Dimensions: 7 X 5 (inches)|
We are not promised more than today.
Thus we need to live our legacy now,
with focus and integrity.
Ryan Westcott is ready to step into the family business, armed with a fresh MBA degree from a prestigious business school. Yet his father has other ideas. He feels Ryan needs more educationbut not the kind one gets from a school. Ryan is sent to his uncles Montana ranch to learn, in short, how to be a man.
While Ryan helps his uncle build a barn, he learns life lessons about health, work, finances, education, selfessness, humility, and most important of all, love.
Ryan meets the richest man in the county, only to find riches are not always counted in dollars and cents. And then there is Kayla, the pretty country lass who awakens deep feelings in Ryan he never knew he had, and challenges him to live a life of true purpose. Along the trail, Ryan meets one more person, one who will upend all else and change his life forever.
There is more to life than just what we see in our limited view. Come travel the "Big Sky" country with Ryan, and find the purposeful life that awaits you.
Bonus: Also included is The Ranchers Guide to Living Life on Purpose to help you reflect and discover your purpose in living.
During his twenty-four years in Christian radio, Dennis served as general manager of three major market stations, Albuquerque, Tulsa, and KKLA Los Angeles, before becoming vice president of national programming for Salem Communications.
Dennis served the John Maxwell companies as director of marketing, and then as international director of Partners in Prayer. He then led the Maximum Impact Group (Injoy, Maximum Impact, The Duncan Group) as president and CEO, before founding Worden Associates and Ignite Advisory Group.
A rancher at heart, having lived in Montana, New Mexico, and Oklahoma, Dennis and his wife, Gayle, their three daughters, husbands, and ten grandkids now live in Atlanta, Georgia, and attend North Point Community Church.
JEFF DUNN lives and works in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He is married with three children and five grandchildren. He writes books, articles and blogs, and reads everything he can get his hands on.
to deeper meaning and purpose in your life. Dont miss out on this compelling message.
- Les Parrott, PhD, #1 New York Times bestselling author of The Good Fight
Our minds are wired for good storytelling, and Dennis Worden and Jeff Dunn are great storytellers! But beyond just being drawn into this terrific narrative, you will find the principles for life and purpose are spilling out of this book. Youll love it, and youll be so glad you read it!
- Clay Scroggins, lead pastor, North Point Community Church
- Dr. Todd Cartmell, child psychologist and author of 8 Simple Tools for Raising Great Kids
Heartwarming, inspirational, and real world, The Ranchers Gift provides powerful principles for pursuing and achieving a successful life with purpose.
- Lt. Col. Waldo Waldman, author of the national bestseller Never Fly Solo
- Julie Gorman, a John Maxwell certified coach, author, and speaker
Dennis and Jeff do a masterful job of weaving the life of a rancher with powerful illustrations and application into Gods timeless truth.
- Boyd Bailey, author of Wisdom Hunters devotionals and founder of Wisdom Hunters, Inc
- Jennifer Du Plessis, principal and CEO, Kinetic Spark Consulting
If you want to live ON PURPOSE, read The Ranchers Gift! This powerful modern-day parable by Dennis Worden and Jeff Dunn can change your life.
- Tim Enochs, executive coach and New York Times bestselling author of On the Clock
- Dr. Randy Ross, founder & chief enthusiasm officer of Remarkable! and author of Remarkable!
Intricate and beautifully written, this is a captivating book about the journey of uncovering purpose and maximizing potential.
- Dr. N. Cindy Trimm, international conference speaker, former senator, and bestselling author
- Dr. Sam Chand, author, speaker, leadership architect, and change strategist
This amazing story will make you realize what is most important in life. It isnt the cash, the cars, or the house. A fathers love will reach deep within your heart as he gives his son the greatest gift he can givethe gift of tough love. The Ranchers Gift brings us a wonderful story of life balance, love, loss, and courage.
- Laurie Calzada, entrepreneur, TV host, author, and international speaker
- Stan Reiff, Sr. CPA, CGMA, professional practice leader, consultant, CapinCrouse LLP