- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2009
She's Almost a Teenager: Essential Conversations to Have Now - eBookPeter Larson, Heather Larson, David Arp, Claudia ArpBethany House / 2015 / ePub$7.34 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$13.00Save 44% ($5.66)
52 Things Daughters Need from Their Dads: What Fathers Can Do to Build a Lasting Relationship - eBookJay PayleitnerHarvest House Publishers / 2013 / ePub$1.59 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.99Save 88% ($11.40)
Six Ways to Keep the Little in Your Girl: Guiding Your Daughter from Her Tweens to Her Teens - eBookDannah GreshHarvest House Publishers / 2010 / ePub$8.18 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 16 Reviews
$13.99Save 42% ($5.81)
Five Conversations You Must Have with Your Daughter - eBookVicki CourtneyB&H Books / 2008 / ePub$9.995 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
Teen expert Susie Shellenberger knows the difficulties both you and your daughter face. With keen insight and warm encouragement, she shows how you can positively influence and disciple your daughter. Along with practical suggestions, she offers interactive steps you can take with your daughter to establish a firm foundation in the Bible.
You know your teen daughter is being influenced every day. So step up! Decide you will be her greatest influence today.
Bonus Material! Includes a mother-daughter Bible study of 1 John
In her conversational style, Susie shows how a mother can maximize her influence in her daughters spiritual growth through the lifelong nurturing and discipleship of her daughters heart. With practical solutions firmly grounded in the Bible, she offers answers to the many questions Christian moms have, including:
- How can I talk to my daughter in a way that will bring us closer together?
- What can I do to lead my daughter into an authentic relationship with Christ?
- How can I teach my daughter to pray?
- How can I help her live a pure life in God?
- How can I encourage her to have healthy relationships with boys?
- And much more.
Raising a Spiritually Strong Daughter also includes many helpful questions to help mothers build a solid lifelong parenting strategy. And to help mothers start this important journey, Susie includes a mother-daughter Bible study on the book of 1 John.
Relevant, insightful, and accessible, Raising a Spiritually Strong Daughter gives moms the tools they need to help deepen their daughters faith.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting