- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Plant the fruits of the Spirit in your daughters and granddaughters, ages 4 to 11. Through biblical teaching, creative activities, and modern examples based on Galatians 5:22-23, Doreen Hanna and Karen Whiting help you model godly attributes and discern your young girl's unique personality and gifts. Special Features:
- Two acrostics with the letters in PRINCESS for both mom and daughter to illustrate how mom's actions can cultivate specific attributes in the daughter that yield specific fruit of the Spirit.
- Dad's tool box
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2016
Mike4 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Book for Moms and DadsJanuary 5, 2017MikeQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is just great! It has so many activities you can incorporate into your relationship with your daughter.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood