- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Plant the fruits of the Spirit in your daughters and granddaughters, ages 4 to 11. Through biblical teaching, creative activities, and modern examples based on Galatians 5:22-23, Doreen Hanna and Karen Whiting help you model godly attributes and discern your young girl's unique personality and gifts. Special Features:
- Two acrostics with the letters in PRINCESS for both mom and daughter to illustrate how mom's actions can cultivate specific attributes in the daughter that yield specific fruit of the Spirit.
- Dad's tool box
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Focus on the Family
Publication Date: 2016
By implementing the ideas in this book, mothers (as well as fathers) will be equipped to understand and guide their daughters through each step of becoming His princess. This will include perceiving a daughters unique personality and gifts, refining her character through training and discipline, and modeling the attributes of a daughter of the King.
This book is a follow-up to both Raising a Modern-Day Knight (by Robert Lewis) and Raising a Modern-Day Princess by Pam Farrel and Doreen Hanna. While the latter book is aimed at parents of girls ages 12 and up, this book focuses on building the Christian character of younger girls.
rybcoreaLos Angeles, CAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great book for keeping sweetness growing in your girl!March 4, 2017rybcoreaLos Angeles, CAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I love reading the relate-able stories of moms like me. It gives practical resources for reaching the heart of my little girl and keeping her motivated towards God and goodness.
Great read for dads who will "get it" from the Dad's ToolBox part of each chapter.
A Must have!!!!
Mike4 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Book for Moms and DadsJanuary 5, 2017MikeQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is just great! It has so many activities you can incorporate into your relationship with your daughter.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting