Raising Kids with Love and Limits - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In Raising Kids With Love & Limits, Julie Barnhill lets mothers in on ten ways to stand firm and be the mom. Refreshingly relevant and down-to-earth, Julie encourages mothers to put aside any fears they may have about raising children and parent with confidence, love, and authority. A MOPS Book. Previously titled One Tough Mother.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Confessions of an Imperfect Mom: God's Path to Less Guilt and More Grace - eBookJulie Ann BarnhillHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / ePub$5.59 Retail:
$6.99Save 20% ($1.40)
Loving Our Kids on Purpose: Making a Heart-to-Heart Connection - eBookDanny SilkDestiny Image / 2009 / ePub$9.89 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$16.99Save 42% ($7.10)
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting