- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2003
Nicole Johnson is no stranger to the anxiety, worry and fear that life often brings. But like a loving parent, God does not leave His children to face the closet of our fears alone. He walks beside us as our strength and guide, uncovering our fears and laying them all to rest.
Raising the Sail, a 2002 Women of Faith drama sketch, illustrates the power and promise of God and fully reveals that faith in God can bring us through the darkness into a new day.
A powerful antidote in a world that depletes women of the God given-confidence and assuredness to release their fears, Raising the Sail offers the stirring reminder that all things work for the good of those that love the Lord.
Nicole Johnson, author of Fresh Brewed Life, has a uniquely creative voice. As an accomplished writer, speaker, and actor, Nicole has performed in thousands of churches and venues over the last twenty-five years, including more than a decade of touring with the national conference Women of Faith. Nicole lives in Santa Monica, CA with her husband and two children.
Nicole writes regularly at www.nicolejohnson.org
Find Related Products
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Daughters
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues