- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
When two year old Daniel lay motionless on the floor staring at the ceiling,
his mother had no idea that he was exemplifying the first symptoms of what
would be diagnosed as autism two years later.
The emergency room visit on that June 2002 afternoon resulted in a forty-eight
hour hospital stay where Daniel was afterwards discharged with a simple, rough
horseplay diagnosis. However, within the weeks that followed he lost his speech,
hearing, and cognitive skills, eventually slipping into a world of his own.
Daniel was born a very healthy, bouncing, bundle of joy. He was an even more
active toddler. However, in one moment of time his laughter ceased, the pitterpatter
of his little feet racing through the house ended, and his voice that was once
heard in family conversations was replaced by ear-piercing screams and whines as
he tried to communicate his needs.
Convinced that Daniel was misdiagnosed, his mother prayed and began to seek
help. Without knowing the giant she was facing, she relentlessly looked for answers
and found them. On May 19, 2004, Daniel was diagnosed with autism. But that
was not the end of the story! Instead, it was just the beginning!
Rainbow Over My House is the amazing story of Daniel's journey from pain and
agony, to triumphant victory over autism! As you read this wonderful story you will
laugh, cry tears of joy, and even cheer as it shares details of Daniel's victory, such
as him winning a potato sack race at a picnic! Expect your faith to be ignited as you
find the hope and courage to once again believe in miracles!
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Pain & Suffering
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational