- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Publication Date: 2012
Radical: Taking Back Your Faith from the American DreamDavid PlattMultnomah Books / 2010 / Trade Paperback$8.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 287 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 40% ($6.00)
Radical Together: Unleashing the People of God for the Purpose of GodDavid PlattMultnomah Books / 2011 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 57 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
Radical Small Group Study - Member Book is a 6-session Bible study for adults by David Platt. Platt invites you to encounter what Jesus actually said about being his disciple, and then obey what you have heard. He challenges you to consider with an open heart how we have manipulated a God-centered gospel to fit our human-centered preferences. Combining the messages of Radical and Radical Together, this resource will help your congregation discover what could happen if the message of Radical were lived out by every member of your church. (6 sessions)
Bible Study Sessions:
- Session 1: Radical Abandonment
- Session 2: Radical Grace
- Session 3: Radical Focus
- Session 4: Radical Strategy
- Session 5: Radical Vision
- Session 6: Radical God
- Blends together the gospel implications for the individual from Radical and the corporate implications from Radical Together
- Each session begins on an individual level, then progresses through the week to the corporate level
- Guides church leaders through an evaluation process of their church structure, programming, budget, etc.
- Challenges individuals to discover a true biblical worldview that dramatically affects their daily lives
- Provides a fresh vision for an individual and a churchs mission in the world
David Platt is the pastor of The Church at Brook Hills, a 4000-member congregation in Birmingham, Alabama. Widely regarded as an exceptional expositor, David has traveled and taught around the world. He holds two undergraduate and three advanced degrees, including a doctorate from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary.
A life-long learner, David has earned two undergraduate and three advanced degrees. He holds a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) and Bachelor of Arts in Journalism (A.B.J.) from the University of Georgia, and a Master of Divinity (M.Div.), Master of Theology (Th.M) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) from New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary. He previously served at New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary as Dean of Chapel and Assistant Professor of Expository Preaching and Apologetics, Staff Evangelist at Edgewater Baptist Church in New Orleans, and eight years as the Senior Pastor of The Church at Brook Hills in Birmingham, AL. David has written several books, Radical, Radical Together, Follow Me and most recently Counter Culture (to be released February 2015). He also has a radio program on Moody Radio, Radical with David Platt, that can be heard around the world and features past sermons and teaching from Davids ministry.
David founded Radical (Radical.net), a ministry devoted to serving churches and disseminating disciple-making resources toward the end that the gospel might be made known in all nations.
David and his wife Heather have four children, Caleb, Joshua, Mara Ruth, and Isaiah.
Friend in ChristPennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful Small Group StudyFebruary 20, 2013Friend in ChristPennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5We have just begun this Small group study and already I can see an impact on those attending. Truly opens your eyes to what we "believe" Christianity to be and what God "says" Christianity is. Study Guide is easy to follow, and presented with the DVD it makes it an almost fool-proof presentation for ANYONE who would like to host a small group in their home. Praying that our group will have the courage to follow through on the teachings being presented. Wonderful, Uplifting study! God Bless!
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides