Radical Hospitality: Benedict's Way of Love - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2011
Begin to live this radical vision for a kinder world . . . There is no need to be afraid as we walk through lifeafraid of the unknown, the unexpected, even other people. Deep within the heart of Christian spirituality lies a remedy to fear, anger, and suspicion: hospitality. Sharing monastic wisdom as well as stories from her own life, Pratt encourages us to embrace the true meaning of love for the other, by welcoming the strangerinto both our homes and hearts. This new edition of a contemporary classic has been updated thoroughly, including two new chapters, a new introduction, and more ancient and contemporary monastic insight. Praise for the first edition: A quietly dazzling book, overflowing with small stories, teaching by illustration how to attempt to live the Benedictine Rule. --John McQuiston, II, author of Always We Begin Again: The Benedictine Way of Living A bountiful feast. The way of Benedict is food for the soul. I hope you savor it as I did. --Philip Gulley, bestselling author of the Harmony series.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Religious Communities >> Benedictine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Religious Communities >> Benedictine
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Religious Communities >> Benedictine