Peter Rabbit: The Complete Tales / Digital original - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Hachette India
Publication Date: 2015
'THE PERFECT WAY TO EXPERIENCE THE WONDERFUL WORLD OF BEATRIX POTTER Peter Rabbit, the most popular little bunny in children?s stories. His mischievous cousin Benjamin. The playful Squirrel Nutkin who loses its tail. The all-too-innocent Jemima Puddle-duck and the conniving fox, Mr Tod. These are only a few of the unforgettable characters of the charming tales by Beatrix Potter ? author, illustrator, scientist and naturalist ? whose writings and drawings have been loved by readers for more than a hundred years. Set against the scenic backdrop of the Lake District in England, over the years her imaginative stories have become classics, read again and again for their close observation of animals and their vivid imagery. In this volume you will find all of Beatrix Potter?s 23 captivating tales, besides four rare stories. Unabridged, and featuring the original illustrations, this affordable edition brings Beatrix Potter?s ageless stories and superlative illustrations to every reader, to discover and rediscover!
Helen Beatrix Potter, one of the world?s most loved children?s book writers and illustrators, had a rather restricted childhood like many others who were born to the Victorian upper middle-class. She was home-schooled by private governesses till she turned eighteen. Her greatest pleasure was found in the world of art and nature. Her love for animals grew with age and many of her pets ? Peter Rabbit and Benjamin, the bunnies, and Mrs Tiggy-Winkle the hedgehog ? later appeared as characters in her books. Beatrix displayed an early talent for drawing. While visiting the countryside with her parents, she wrote illustrated postcards and letters for her governess?s children, and these formed the basis for her first and most famous book The Tale of Peter Rabbit. She was 27 when The Tale of Peter Rabbit was published, starting her highly successful career as an illustrator and writer.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Children's Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Classics
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction