Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Hope Quotient: Measure It. Raise It. You'll Never Be the Same. - eBook|
By: Ray Johnston
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW49246EB
Whats at the heart of every thriving person, every thriving marriage, kid, and business?
The Hope Quotient is a revolutionary new method for measuringand dramatically increasingyour level of hope. Hope is more than a feeling; its the by-product of seven key factors. When these are present in your life, they cause hope to thrive.
Factor 1: Recharge Your Batteries Nobody does well running on empty.
Factor 2: Raise Your Expectations You dont get what you deserve; you get what you expect.
Factor 3: Refocus on the Future Its time to throw away your rearview mirror. No one goes forward well when they are looking back.
Factor 4: Play to Your Strengths Be yourself; everyone else is taken.
Factor 5: Refuse to Go It Alone Never underestimate the power of support. Even the Lone Ranger had Tonto.
Factor 6: Replace Burnout with Balance Burning the candle at both ends isnt as bright as you think.
Factor 7: Play Great Defense Avoid these five toxic hope killers that can threaten your future.
Using seven years of research, powerful biblical illustrations, and compelling human-interest stories, Ray Johnston explains how these seven essential factors will support, sustain, and strengthen your hope. And when consciously built into your life, how they will unleash hope in your marriage, your kids, your career, your church, your community, and the world.
Discover your HQ level, the most important contributor to your overall success, and then learn how to improve it. Because when hope riseseverything changes.
Hope: Its the one thing that can change everything!
When you have hope, eleven things are unleashed in your life:
- You have more satisfying relationships.
- Youre more productive.
- Youre less affected by stress.
- Youre more successful.
- Youre more satisfied.
- Youre more compassionate.
- Youre more willing to help people in need.
- Youre physically healthier.
- You hold yourself to higher moral and ethical standards.
- Youre more likely to assume leadership.
- Youre more likely to see God as loving, caring, and forgiving.
This book will help you discover your HQ level and learn the seven key factors that, when built into your life, unleash hope. When you have genuine hopenot trite, pious platitudes but authentic hope that produces inner strength and confidenceanything is possible.
Ray Johnston has a rich, varied background as a speaker, writer, and founder of Thrive Communications and the Thrive Leadership Conference. Author of the bestselling book The Hope Quotient, he is the founding pastor of Bayside Church, one of the largest churches in the United States, with more than twelve thousand people. Ray has spoken to more than four million people over the last ten years and served on the board of trustees at Azusa Pacific University, his alma mater. Ray and his wife, Carol, have four adult children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational