Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
If you recognize the importance of reading God's word each day, you will be blessed by the truths in this book.
Number of Pages: 276
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 6.00 X 4.00 (inches)|
Together Moments for Couples: Devotions to Draw You CloserBob Barnes, Emilie BarnesHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
Muchloved author and home management expert Emilie Barnes wrote Quiet Moments Alone with God to help women develop consistent devotional habits. This beautiful deluxe edition, with a padded cover and in a takeanywhere compact size, is filled with heartfelt meditations for busy women. From someone who has been there, Emilie writes about God's grace, family struggles, forgiveness, the challenges of everyday life, and other subjects close to heart and home.
Each quiet moment
- includes a Scripture verse, a brief devotion, and an inspiring message
- takes 15 minutes or less to complete
- ends with encouragement to put thought to action
Readers experience God's touch daily as they make their way through this book spending a few Quiet Moments Alone with God.
luvyorkees5 Stars Out Of 5devotional for women: Quiet moments alone with GodDecember 18, 2014luvyorkeesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Lovely Book for any young woman,as well as someone "up in years". Would recommend this book, very pretty as well.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Gift Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Gift Books >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Gift & Home >> Gift Books >> Inspirational