- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
If you recognize the importance of reading God's word each day, you will be blessed by the truths in this book.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
Much loved author and home management expert Emilie Barnes wrote Quiet Moments Alone with God to help women develop consistent devotional habits. This beautiful deluxe edition, with a padded cover and in a take anywhere compact size, is filled with heartfelt meditations for busy women. From someone who has been there, Emilie writes about God's grace, family struggles, forgiveness, the challenges of everyday life, and other subjects close to heart and home.
Each quiet moment
- includes a Scripture verse, a brief devotion, and an inspiring message
- takes 15 minutes or less to complete
- ends with encouragement to put thought to action
Readers experience God's touch daily as they make their way through this book spending a few Quiet Moments Alone with God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues