- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
With happiness fleeing from those who once had it and becoming an elusive dream for many, it is important to provide an answer to the question, How do I find happiness? Even though happiness is as abstract as the air we breathe, both provide evidence that they exist. The proof of the lack of air is death and the proof of the lack of happiness is unhappiness, misery and discontentment, lack of joy and gratefulness, and being disgruntled and dissatisfied.
Happiness is obtainable when we are willing to do whatever it takes to get it. In finding happiness, we must remember that walking through this life is not all about us. It's about who we are through the creator, finding our purpose and destiny so we can live happy, fulfilled lives, and live life in according to the plan that was designed for us, individually. It is important to find happiness not only so you can live a better life, but also because the mental status of parents and role models affect the mental stability of the children. Unhappy situations happen every day, and anyone can recall a situation of unpleasantness death, divorce, loss of a job, demotion, etc. Even so, the question is not whether we have been unhappy, but rather whether our level of happiness over time is strong enough to bring us back to the momentum on the continuum of happiness. If you are uncertain about your happiness, A Quick Fix: Seven Steps to Happiness offers a guide to help you find your happiness!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology