Quick Scripture Reference for Counseling - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- RoseKidz & Kids Bibles
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is not available for purchase in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Baker Books
Publication Date: 2013
Now in its fourth edition, this classic reference book helps counselors, pastors, and individual Christians with specific personal needs find sound scriptural guidance for resolving problems and growing in faith. The updated cover and packaging will attract new buyers to this already popular reference tool.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
GeneAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Worth gettingAugust 15, 2013GeneAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is great for me. It has a wealth of knowledge organized in a logical way.
DavidRichland WAAge: 25-34Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5April 15, 2013DavidRichland WAAge: 25-34Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am not using this for counseling but I still find it very useful. I have given away three or four of them. If you give away a Bible this would make a great addition. Easy to use scripture lookup for issues facing everyone these days. If you are having a bad day it is great to read what God says about that topic. Fit and finish could be nicer but it gets the job done.
George RiveraWestampton, NJAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5A must for those starting in the ministry of helpsJanuary 4, 2012George RiveraWestampton, NJAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book will help anyone who is starting their walk as a servant of the Lord. I give this book to all of my deacons and ministers.
myZevaMount Pleasant, SCAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great references for help!November 30, 2011myZevaMount Pleasant, SCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This scripture reference book helps so much. Check it out! If I had one thing to add on, I would add these scriptures in several different versions. If their aval. I can not fine them...
wellpleasedmississippiAge: 45-54Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2011wellpleasedmississippiAge: 45-54Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It is everything I had expected. Found the topical headings very helpful.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Counseling
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology