- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
What is the rapture? When is the second coming? Why is there so much talk about Bible prophecy, and what is it all about?
There's no better place to go for clear, specific answers than to God's Word, which is what Bible prophecy expert Tim LaHaye does in this Quick Look guide to the last days.
This book, based on decades of careful research, presents a concise picture of the end times. You'll learn about the two most important events to take place in the future the rapture and second coming and along the way, discover answers to questions such as
- Will Christ's return be literal, or is it merely symbolic?
- What signs of the last days can we expect to see in the days ahead?
- How can you be ready for these events?
PMW4 Stars Out Of 5GOOD BOOK TO ENJOYFebruary 24, 2018PMWQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4I always liked Tim LaHaye's books.
this book was pretty much that I already read from his other books
but still it was good book to read.
Pilgrim4 Stars Out Of 5Last days. Come soon.October 3, 2016PilgrimQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4I found this book on Revelation to be a concise representation of the end of days sequence. Much of Revelation can be confusing and hard to follow. Le-Hay has done a good job of representing the true story of Christs victory over sin.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology >> Rapture Theory
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prophecy & End Times >> End Times Theology