- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Did you know that your spirituality and your sexuality are inseparable from one another? In 25 Questions You're Afraid to Ask About Love, Sex, and Intimacy, Dr. Juli Slattery addresses the questions of both married and single Christian women. With candor, grace, wisdom, and from a biblical perspective, she talks to women about sexual abuse, homosexual thoughts, marriage betrayal, shame, sexual desire, and other common questions women are often afraid to mention. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
Is __ok in the bedroom?
If Im single, how far is too far?
How do I get past my shame?
Whether you are married or single, having great sex or no sex, your sexuality is inseparable from your spirituality. Sadly, most churches are silent on the subject.
Dr. Juli Slattery is breaking the silence.
In 25 Questions You're Afraid to Ask about Love, Sex, and Intimacy, she tackles the most common and critical questions women ask her about sexuality, like:
- What if I dont like sex?
- Can I be single and sexual?
- Is masturbation a sin?
- How do I make time to make love?
- What if I want sex more than my husband does?
Candid, wise, and practically minded, Dr. Slattery addresses matters like sexual abuse, pornography, betrayal in marriage, intimacy in the bedroom, singleness, and more, calling women to think biblically about all areas of their sexuality.
Find answers to your questions, liberation from your fears, and freedom to explore God's good gifts of love, sex, and intimacy.
"This was a really good book. It has some great truths and some hard truths. Definitely great for women of all realtionship status. Whether your single, engaged, newly married or been married for years, this is a great book."
Reviewed by Kimberley McClintock, NetGalley, Oct 7, 2015
"That title caught my attention, and if you're reading this it obviously caught your attention too. Sexuality is all around us but unfortunately it is mostly exploited. So what is right and good and healthy for you as a Christian woman whether you are married or single.
Dr. Juli Slattery dives head first into all of those questions that we have but are too afraid to ask. It is a small book but the questions are deep and the answers even deeper. I appreciated the candor with which Juli answered the questions about subjects like masturbation, temptations, and adventurous activities. I cannot honestly think where else I would be able to get such godly counsel on these topics. There are many voices out there saying do it, do it, do it, but Juli presents the subject from a biblical perspective that brings freedom rather than shame. By the end of the book I can almost guarantee that you will see sex as the beautiful gift that God intended it to be.
I'm an introvert by nature and I have to be honest and say that there is no way that I would ever purchase this book in a bookstore or check it out at the library. Instead I'd read it in an obscure aisle with something hiding the cover! Thanks to online shopping or e-reader downloads I can obtain and read this book without worry.
I can't recommend this book highly enough for every woman. It will leave you with a sense of peace as well as longing for this beautiful gift of God."
Reviewed by Whitney Lett, NetGalley, Nov 16, 2015
"Great book whether you've been married for years, are a newlywed, fiancee or just a girl coming of age. So many things are covered and in a Christian manner that makes this easy to share with your daughter. Highly recommend this.
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review via NetGalley."
Reviewed by Melissa Pollard, NetGalley, Dec 3, 2015
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Sexual Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Sexual Integrity >> Singleness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues