- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2018
Adulting got you down?
Whether you just polished off your college graduation cake, are in your twenties or thirties struggling through a quarter-life crisis, you're simply trying to figure out how to become all grown up, or you're a parent looking for that perfect college graduation gift or Christmas gift for your twentysomething, 101 Questions You Need to Ask in Your Twenties is the book for you.
To find important life answers in your 20s, you need to start with good questions. Author, speaker, and blogger Paul Angone has dedicated the last 12 years to helping twentysomethings and in this book he culminates his work to give readers wisdom through major life questions like:
- Whats the best way to know if youre actually ready to get married?
- Wheres the future of work headed and what does having a successful career look like today?
- How do I make a choice when I dont know what to choose?
- How do I stop networking and start "relationshipping"?
- Why do some people have great marriages while others have complete wrecks before they even make it to the highway?
- Am I seeing the other side of peoples Instagram photos (you know, the side theyre not exactly posting pictures of)?
- What are the Pivotal Plot Points of my story?
- Do I have anyone on my "Dream Team"?
After his success with 101 Secrets for your Twenties and connecting with millions of twentysomethings around the world through speaking engagements and his blog AllGroanUp.com, Paul Angone captures the hilarious, freakishly-accurate assessment of life as a modern-day twentysomething (and thirtysomething) facing real Millennial problems, but now hes digging even deeper.
If youre drowning your anxieties in Netflix and ice cream, are afraid youre failing, going crazy, or both, or are just longing for a little guidance to get past "just getting by," grab this book and start thriving in the most "defining decade" of your life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> High School/College
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> High School/College
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> High School/College
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- New Release >> Download
- New Release >> Student & Teens