- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Parenting with Love and Logic: Teaching Children Responsibility - eBookFoster Cline, Jim FayNavPress / 2014 / ePub$14.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$24.99Save 40% ($10.00)
Parenting Is Your Highest Calling: And Eight Other Myths That Trap Us in Worry and Guilt - eBookLeslie Leyland FieldsWaterBrook / 2008 / ePub$11.995 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
Every parent wants to help their children make wise choices. Now Bill and Pam Farrel, bestselling authors of Men Are Like Waffles Women Are Like Spaghetti, bring their trademark humor and characteristic wisdom to one of the scariest topics of all: teaching kids about sex. With the lessons in this book, parents will be able to
- clearly articulate God's view of sex
- lay a foundation for healthy conversation
- help their children internalize a godly value system
- layer in valuable information so a child is prepared for each life stage
- protect their children by giving them the right information at the appropriate time
Full of real-life examples, biblical inspiration, and laugh-out-loud illustrations, 10 Questions Kids Ask About Sex will engage parents and enable them to succeed!
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5Should be read by all parentsMarch 27, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This was a great book and should be read by all parents who need some advice on how to answer questions their children have about sex. It is told from a Christian viewpoint and therefore based on the Bible's view of sex. I gave this book 5/5 stars. I thought the examples used and the answers presented were well written and easy to follow. I think the questions chosen were broad enough that any family can benefit from the helpful answers. The authors writing style is relaxed and actually humorous as well. I enjoyed the book and would recommend it to all parents!
I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Culture & Issues
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Elementary Age
- eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family