Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: 10 Questions Every Christian Must Answer - eBook|
By: Alex McFarland, Elmer Towns
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: B&H Academic
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW15470EB
Would a loving God really send people to hell? Can we really trust what the Bible says? Is Jesus really the only way to heaven?
Becoming a Christian does not mean that all of the questions about faith are instantly answered. In fact, more questions are likely to follow. However, not having knowledge about certain issues can dampen your faith and rob you of the joy that comes from confidently sharing it with others.
10 Questions Every Christian Must Answer provides responses to the toughest conversations regarding one's inward faith as well as the outward expression of it and is relevant to new believers and longtime Christ followers alike. Led by respected scholars Elmer Towns and Alex McFarland, readers can be sure this content is backed by sharp minds, deep thinking, and the unchanging Word of God.
Elmer Towns is cofounder of Liberty University in Lynchburg, Virginia, and dean of its School of Religion. Also a best-selling author, he won an ECPA Gold Medallion Book of the Year Award for The Names of the Holy Spirit.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living