Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Vendor: Christian Focus
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 11.75 X 8.25 X .25 (inches)|
Following on from the success of the original Big Book of Questions and Answers, this book tackles the many questions that children have about Jesus, including:
- What was special about Jesus?
- Why did Jesus heal sick people?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- How can I give my life to Jesus?
An answer is given for each question, accompanied by a page of reading and a memory verse. To help the children take the message on board there are activities and suggestions for discussion. Prayers are also given to encourage them to bring every aspect of life to their Heavenly Father.
An invaluable tool for introducing children to Jesus and helping them to get to know Him better, in an enjoyable and interactive way.
Short listed for 'Christian Children's Book of the Year'.
Sinclair Ferguson's intutive understanding of the workings of the young child's mind is what sets this book in a different league... in terms of sound biblical teaching this is a superb resource; and the children will actually want to listen.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Children >> Children's Books >> Christian Living
- Children >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Bible Supplements >> Bible Activity Books