- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Salvation is the rich and rewarding theme of Scripture. From beginning to end, we see a God who seeks the lost in order to forgive their sins and restore their fellowship.
According to 1 Peter 1:10, Concerning this salvation, the prophets, who spoke of the grace that was to come to you, searched intently and with the greatest care. We should want to know more about it too. There is nothing more important than our response to Gods grace. Near the end of his life, hymn writer John Newton said, My memory is nearly gone; but I remember two things: that I am a great sinner and that Christ is a great Savior.
It is, in fact, vital to have a biblical understanding of salvation. Questions such as Who can be saved?, What is the gospel?, and Why did Jesus have to die? are of primary importance. Fortunately, the Bible answers these questions and many more. This book takes one hundred questions about salvation and addresses them with Gods Own Word. The Lord, the Author of salvation, came to seek and to save what was lost (Luke 19:10), and He is the focal point of these answers.
S. Michael Houdmann is the president and founder of Got Questions Ministries, the parent ministry for www.GotQuestions.org, one of the most frequently visited Christian websites in the world. He holds a BA in biblical studies from Calvary Bible College and an MA in Christian Theology from Calvary Theological Seminary.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Soteriology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology