- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
God welcomes questions. The Bible is full of inquisitive characters with good questions. From Abrahams inquiryWill not the Judge of all the earth do right?to Marys wide-eyed, How will this be? God patiently answers the questions of sincere, searching hearts.
Questions are part of the learning process, and a repeated Old Testament command is to seek the Lord. Those who inquire of Him are invariably rewarded with His wisdom. Jesus gracious promise says, Ask and it will be given to you (Matthew 7:7).
As we open the Bible, we begin a quest to know the God who has revealed Himself in its pages. What is God like? Does God love me? Why does He allow bad things to happen? The answers to these and many other questions are there in the Bible, waiting for us to find them.
Got Questions Ministries has fielded many questions about God since 2002. One hundred of those questions are compiled in this book, along with biblical answers. All of these real-life questions come from people who want to know the truth about God, His nature, and His work in the world. We hope you will use this volume as an aid to knowing God a little better and loving Him more.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship