Questioning Evangelism: Engaging People's Hearts the Way Jesus Did - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
A much-needed look at sharing Christ with unbelievers, based not on the techniques of guerrilla hard-sell tactics, but on engaging questions and caring interaction. Filled with humor and stories, this book provides a challenging yet encouraging look at evangelism in our world today. This volume argues that asking questions and starting meaningful conversations is a far better method for sharing faith than prepared lectures or statements. It gives advice on what people need to hear in response to the world around them.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Kregel Publications
Publication Date: 2011
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Miranda5 Stars Out Of 5April 14, 2010MirandaThis is a fantastic book and I would recommend it to any Christian. It is a good mix of apologetics and evangelism techniques. It's certainly helped me to see the opportunities I have every day to talk about Jesus.
Mimi Every5 Stars Out Of 5June 10, 2009Mimi EveryI am the Executive Director of a ministry offering alternatives to abortion. We are always looking for opportunities to share who Jesus desires to be in each life. I found Questioning Evangelism very helpful in broadening my thinking for ways to ask good questions and begin dialogue that will engage the hearts and minds of the young women we serve.
Valera5 Stars Out Of 5August 2, 2007ValeraThis books is a must read for every Christian who wants to be an effective witness of Christ to this world. Very well written, practical and insightful.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism >> Practical Instruction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Evangelism
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral