Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
In this six-session excursion with Jesus, designed especially for teen girls, Beth Moore uses questions from Scripture to lead you into intimacy with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him.
Designed to be used in conjunction with the video sessions, The Quest Journal for Teen Girls contains a Viewer Guide and five days of study for each week.
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Lifeway Church Resources
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 9.10 X 6.10 X 0.70 (inches)|
We Saved You a Seat Teen Girls' Bible Study: Finding and Keeping Lasting FriendshipsLisa-Jo BakerLifeway / 2017 / Trade Paperback$15.99
Strong and Kind: And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to SucceedKorie Robertson, Chrys Howard, Willie RobertsonThomas Nelson / 2015 / Hardcover$2.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews Video
$24.99Save 88% ($22.00)
NIV Bible for Teen Girls--soft leather-look, Caribbean blueZonderkidz / 2015 / Imitation Leather$28.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 22 Reviews
$44.99Save 36% ($16.00)
In this 6-session study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Hima God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Space for journaling and reflection during your personal journey
- Leader Kit with interactive teaching videos, approximately 25 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 5-10 minutes for sessions 2-5, available for purchase
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
Is a writer and teacher of best selling books and Bible studies whose public speaking engagements carry her all over the United States. A dedicated wife and mother of two adult daughters, Moore lives in Houston, Texas, where she is president and founder of Living Proof Ministries.