Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Qualities of Effective Teachers
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Qualities of Effective Teachers, 2nd Edition showcases how to create an excitement and enthusiasm in your classroom by describing the characteristics and skills of top-notch teachers. This second edition features new tips and tools for engaging at-risk and high-ability studens, along with skills checklists and an expanded bibliography. Integrating research with a focus on what teachers can control (rather than outside factors like district leadership), this book covers:
- How to be an effective educator
- Maintaining a learning-focused environment
- Organizing time, communicating expectations, and planning instruction
- Presenting curriculum to support active and engaged learning
- Monitoring student progress, identifying student potential, and meeting the needs of special populations in the classroom.
198 pages, softcover.
Find Related Products▼▲
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.