Email me when this product is available.
Email me when this product is available.
- All Products
- Pre-Black Friday
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2019
Where do most people today turn for leadership? Some examine the world of politics. Some look for models in the entertainment industry. Many look to the world of businessto the successful stories of CEOs, management consultants, and theoreticians with PhDs. However, the truth is that the best source of leadership teaching today comes not from not any of these sources but from the one true source: the Word of God. The Bible is the greatest source on leadership that has ever been written.
John Maxwell has spent decades researching and equipping others for leadership, and his primary source of leadership principles has always been the Word of God. In this workbook, he draws on the stories of the men and women in Scripture to show how they modeled what he calls "the 21 indispensable qualities of a leader." He also shows how many of the people in the Bible failed to embody these leadership qualities, and how that affected them and, in some cases, entire populations of people.
Sessions include in-depth studies on the leadership qualities of men and women such as Ruth, Boaz, Joshua, David, Abigail, Nathan, Elijah, Daniel, Stephen, John, Paul, James, and especially Jesus.
Each session contains the following sections:
- The quality: An overview of the quality and how it operates (includes quotes from the book and discussion questions based on the qualities covered)
- Biblical example: An overview of the primary character in the Bible who demonstrated that quality or wrote about that quality
- Another look: Bible study questions based on the highlighted passages
- Highlighting the lesson: questions that focus on the central teaching points
- Lasting implications: questions to help draw out personal conclusions
- Daily assignments: five sets of questions that guide readers on how to put the qualities into effect during their week
This workbook has been designed to enhance readers' experience of working through John Maxwell's leadership materials and is intended both for individual use and for small groups.
John C. Maxwell is a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than thirty million books in fifty languages. He has been identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association and the most influential leadership expert in the world by Business Insider and Inc. magazines. He is the founder of the John Maxwell Company, the John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, organizations that have trained millions of leaders from every country of the world. The recipient of the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network, Dr. Maxwell speaks each year to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many of the worlds top business leaders. He can be followed at Twitter.com/JohnCMaxwell. For more information about him, visit JohnMaxwell.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> People
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Pre-Order >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio
- Pre-Order >> Download