Qualified: Serving God with Integrity and Finishing Your Course with Honor - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Harrison House
Publication Date: 2012
The Apostle Paul declares his own need for ongoing discipline and diligence, lest after preaching to others he would become disqualified (1 Corinthians 9:27). If one can be disqualified from effective ministry, it stands to reason that there is also a process of becoming qualified. What is involved in becoming (and staying) a ...vessel for honor, sanctified and useful for the Master, prepared for every good work (2 Timothy 2:21)? The great challenge of spiritual leadership is not simply in knowing the right words to say or knowing the right things to do; it is in being the right person. When Moses chose those who would assist, there were qualifications. When the early church chose its workers, there were qualifications. When Paul spoke of bishops, elders, and deacons, there were qualifications. In an age of skepticism and mistrust, the world and the church is looking for credible, honest, and godly leaders who are full of integrity and honor.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry