- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2000
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
Elizabeth George takes readers through a thought-provoking study of Peter's teachings on handling trials and persecutions, including: suffering for doing good; understanding the mysteries of God; and fanning the flame of faith. The special "heart response" sections offer readers suggestions to help them apply biblical truths to their lives and focus on the amazing glory God promises.
Pinky5 Stars Out Of 51Peter Putting on a Gentle and Wuiet SpiritFebruary 12, 2016PinkyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is chock full of thoughtful, inspirational, provoking messages! It emcourages me to look deeper into researching specific passages in the Bible,
and to revisit my walk with the Lord.
Mimi 3Spartanburg, SCAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Perfect for women's small groupsSeptember 17, 2013Mimi 3Spartanburg, SCAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Once again our women's small groups have chosen an Elizabeth George book for our weekly studies and again we are not disappointed. The length of the lessons are perfect so that busy women can prepare ahead of time and yet in depth enough to provide the impetus for deep discussions.
MariaCorona, Ca.Age: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent verse by verse study of God's Word!July 9, 2013MariaCorona, Ca.Age: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love the format of this study guide book. Goes verse by verse; defines words; aims at personal application. Can use individually or with a group. Homework is short (15 minutes a day) but impactful. I highly recommend this book to aide in a more indepth study of scripture.
Flagstaff BereanArizonaAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5April 16, 2013Flagstaff BereanArizonaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5Ms. George always fill the ticket, the studies are in depth and thorough without taking a lot of time in homework. She brings out wonderful Truths and is gifted in application
RebeccaAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 27, 2013RebeccaAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wonderful content. Seven ladies are studying it together and really enjoying it. Thank you!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible