- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2018
Genesis and the Gospel of John are written to spark your desire to pursue a deeper relationship with Jesus Christ. From the opening scene of God walking in the garden with humanity to Jesus hunched in prayer in the Garden of Gethsemane, this 12-week video Bible study (DVD/digital videos sold separately) will awaken you to the Lords beauty and love in a fresh and transformative way.
This study guide includes ideas for group experiential activities and icebreakers, as well as between-sessions personal studies to dig deeper into Scripture on your own.
- Encountering God
- Call on the Name of the Lord
- The Pursuit, the Promise, and the Provision
- When Love Goes Right and When Love Goes Wrong
- Its Not about You
- Finding God among Prisons and Palaces
- Encountering Jesus
- When God Sees through You
- Recognizing the Blind Spots
- When Worship Costs More than Expected
- Mistakes that Refine Instead of Define
- The Hope and Healing of Resurrection
Designed for use with the Pursuing God Video Study (sold separately). Previously published as Pursuing Gods Love Participants Guide and Pursuing Gods Beauty Participants Guide.
Margaret Feinberg, one of Americans most beloved Bible teachers, speaks at churches and leading conferences including Catalyst, Thrive, and Women of Joy. Her books, including Wonderstruck, Fight Back With Joy, and Scouting the Divine and their corresponding Bible studies, have sold more than one million copies and received critical acclaim and national media coverage from CNN, Associated Press, USA Today, Los Angeles Times, Washington Post, and more. She was recently named one of fifty women most shaping culture and the church today by Christianity Today. Margaret savors life with Leif, a pastor in Park City, Utah, and their superpup, Hershey.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides