- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Series: A Woman After God's Heart
What does living a godly life mean today? Delving into 1 Timothy, Elizabeth shares how women can deepen their Christian walk, paying special attention to1/4
- Focus-putting God at the center of everything
- Heart attitudes-bearing good fruit
- Behavior-glorifying God
This Bible study makes the quest for godliness an exciting and practical journey!
LoisIowaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Packed with InsightFebruary 21, 2013LoisIowaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This study is packed with guidance to help a group go deep into the Word and come up with outstanding truths for building a Godly life.
happyathomeSan Jose, CAAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great In Depth Bible Study For Busy WomenSeptember 20, 2012happyathomeSan Jose, CAAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Elizabeth George does a great job of giving women bite sized, deep Bible studies. In just about 20 minutes a day you can go verse by verse through many books of the Bible in 25 lessons. I would highly recommend these Bible studies to busy women who desire to grow in the Lord.
Lee A4Seattle, WAAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great woman's, daily, Bible study.June 22, 2011Lee A4Seattle, WAAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I needed a good introduction to a woman's Bible study and really have been enjoying this in-depth study of 1Timothy. It is very readable and concise. A friend and I are doing this together and getting a great deal of insight from the study.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5March 4, 2011IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This Bible study is one that is excellent for high school or college age girls. Any woman will learn from it but I think that age group could really have changed lives by following the guidlines taught in this study!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible