Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 128
Publication Date: 2006
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
Rice Broocks is the cofounder of the Every Nation family of churches, with more than one thousand churches in more than 73 nations. The senior minister of Bethel World Outreach Church, Nashville, Tennessee, Rice is also the author of several books, including Man, Myth, Messiah, Gods Not Dead, The Purple Book, and Every Nation in Our Generation. A graduate of Mississippi State University, Rice has a masters degree from Reformed Theological Seminary and a doctorate of missiology from Fuller Theological Seminary.
Pat5 Stars Out Of 5The Purple BookAugust 17, 2016PatQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very good book especially if you want to know more about what are the reasons for baptism, receiving the Holy Spirit and salvation!
Bess5 Stars Out Of 5PurpleFebruary 12, 2016BessQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0This is a great book for discipleship.
Dana5 Stars Out Of 5Very Thought ProvokingJune 1, 2015DanaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Once our group selects a Bible study, we take our time, using as many weeks as needed to get thru a chapter, even though all of us have read and studied the Bible for a long time. One comment that caught our attention prior to our decision to purchase The Purple Book was that new and long-time believers could get something out of it. Well, we spent our whole first session on just the intro page of Chapter 1 -- the page with no questions! Our next session was spent on just Lesson 1 in Chapter 1 -- another 2 pages. If this keeps up, it will take us a year to finish all 12 chapters of The Purple Book! So yes, both ends of the spectrum can get something out of it -- those who just completed Alpha and those who are well established in their faith.
dreline3395 Stars Out Of 5the Purple BookApril 17, 2015dreline339Quality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Using the book as a group Bible Study. Great for all levels , provoking great discussion. and in these days and times we felt the need to make sure our foundation is solid. Making this book the perfect tool.
Roland Adams5 Stars Out Of 5excellent resourceJanuary 27, 2015Roland Adamsi love this foundational book because it is simply put together with lots of scripture references. i give this away to new & old believers because we all need a good foundation to build our christian house on so that when the storms of life rage we will be able to stand firm on a good foundation build on the Rock, Jesus the Christ.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides