- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
To fully live by the Purity Code, you need to understand sex and your body. Your most embarrassing questions need honest answers to make the important decision to keep your body, mind, eyes, and heart pure.
A Note to Parents: Kids learn best when they talk and you listen. After you've read Teaching Your Child Healthy Sexuality, read The Purity Code together with your child and discuss the questions at the end of each chapter. Since every child is different, some of the material may need to be adapted to fit each individual's maturity level.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Bethany House
Publication Date: 2008
Julee Kelly5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome book!February 11, 2016Julee KellyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is Biblically based and covers everything about sex and sexuality that your pre-teen/teen needs to know. I'm teaching my third Purity class at our church. Some parents are unsure of how to approach the subject. We as the church must step up so our kids know the truth. They are learning so much mis-information from the world on the subject. LOVE this resource!
childofgodAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Book. A Must-Read.September 5, 2013childofgodAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is not only an excellent resource for teens and parents of adolescents, but holds valuable wisdom for people of all ages. It is easy to read and understand, and blunt without being offensive. A straight-forward conversation about the struggles we face in today's society. I highly recommend it as a must-read for anyone striving to live within God's plan for their lives.
Laura5 Stars Out Of 5September 29, 2010LauraMy 13 year old son read this book in just a few days. I read it first and hi-lited things that stood out to me, especially scripture. We had several discussions about this book and I love that he "got" it! The author wrote it in such a way that tweens & teens listen.
David James5 Stars Out Of 5March 17, 2009David JamesThis book is an excellent resource for parents to use with their children in teaching them the values of purity in mind and body.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Relationships >> Dating >> Sex
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Relationships
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Other