or checkout with
Public Speaking For Dummies - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Public Speaking For Dummies - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: For Dummies
Publication Date: 2018
Stock No: WW95641EB
Project self-assurance when speakingeven if you don't feel confident!
When you speak in public, your reputation is at stake. Whether you're speaking at a conference, pitching for new business, or presenting to your Executive Board, the ability to connect with, influence, and inspire your audience is a critically important skill. Public Speaking Skills For Dummies introduces you to simple, practical, and real-world techniques and insights that will transform your ability to achieve impact through the spoken word.
In this book, champion of public speaking Alyson Connolly takes you step by step through the process of conceiving, crafting, and delivering a high-impact presentation. Youll discover how to overcome your nerves, engage your audience, and convey gravitasall while getting your message across clearly and concisely.
• Bring ideas to life through business storytelling
• Use space and achieve an even greater sense of poise
• Get your message across with greater clarity, concision, and impact
• Deal more effectively with awkward questions
Get ready to win over hearts and minds and deliver the talk of your life!
Alyson Connolly, BFA, MFA is a voice and public speaking coach who specializes in painless public speaking and overcoming perfor- mance anxiety. She is also a keynote speaker, having been a performer her whole life, starting out as a child actor, and has been a teacher of drama and theater for the past 30 years. www.alysonconnolly.com
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works >> Specialized References
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference Works
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Download >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Electives
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Reference Works
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Speech/Debate/Public Speaking
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.