The Psychological Birth Of The Human Infant Symbiosis And Individuation - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Basic Books
Publication Date: 2008
The pioneering contribution to infant psychology that gave us separation and individuation documents with standard-setting care the intrapsychic process of a child's emergence from symbiotic fusion with the mother toward affirmation of his own psychological birth. Available for the first time in paperback to a new generation of students and clinicians on the twenty-fifth anniversary of its original publication.
Fred Pine is Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine/Montefiore Medical Center, author of Developmental Theory and Clinical Process (1985) and, with Margaret Mahler and Anni Bergman, The Psychological Birth of the Human Infant (Basic Books, 1975) and a practicing adult psychoanalyst.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Professional
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology