- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: PDF Download|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2009|
Series: Study Through the Bible Course
The Book of Proverbs is a handbook for experiencing shalom, the blessing of God. While we are not guaranteed health, wealth, safety, and harmony, our lives will be better if we live according to God s revealed truth and act according to his revealed counsel. The purpose of this five-session Bible Study Course is to understand that God s ways are wise by building a house of wisdom. We ll examine what it means to fear God, guard our tongue, guide our youth, and make use of our maturity.
Lay the Foundation for Peace
The fear of the Lord is a foundation you can build on.
Proverbs 1:7, 9:10
Needed for this lesson: The 2003 movie Luther,
any kind of building materials.
Clear the Debris of Misunderstanding
Most people react negatively to fearing the Lord, yet we cannot experience God s fullness without it.
Proverbs 9:10 11; 10:27; 19:23; 28:14
Needed for this lesson: The movie First Knight, paper and crayons or colored pencils for each group member.
The Power of the Tongue
This small body part can mean life or death.
Proverbs 18:20 21
Needed for this lesson: The 1938 movie Pygmalion, as many sections of newspaper as there are people in your group.
Advice to Youth
Give your life to wisdom, and wisdom will give life to you.
Proverbs 4:20 27
Needed for this lesson: Ar range to inter view
a teenager (or a group of teenagers).
How to Age Well
A head of gray is a crown of glory at the end of a righteous story.
Proverbs 16:31, 20:29
Needed for this lesson: One magazine for each person in your group
Total number of pages - 40 pages
This Study Through the Bible Course is based on a Series Builder by Jeffrey Arthurs.
You have permission to make up to 1,000 copies for use in your local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources