Add To Cart
Add To Cart
In Jennie Allen's 8-session DVD study, Proven, she walks participants through the gospel of John showing them that they have nothing to prove because Jesus has already proven everything and he is enough.
The Proven Study Guide provides seven weeks of personal study to complete between group sessions, five days of study within each week of personal study, and leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups.
Number of Pages: 224
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.0 X 6.9 X 0.6 (inches)|
Without Rival: Embrace Your Identity and Purpose in an Age of Confusion and ComparisonLisa BevereRevell / 2016 / Trade Paperback$7.29 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews Video
$15.99Save 54% ($8.70)
Stuck: study, Participant's Guide (A DVD-Based Study)Jennie AllenThomas Nelson / 2011 / Trade Paperback$7.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 14 Reviews Video
$12.99Save 38% ($5.00)
Too many of us walk through life feeling as if we don't measure up. We always seem to thirst for more. We think if we could only work harder or be better, we could be enough. But the truth is, we will never be enough. And thankfully, we dont have to be.
In this 8-session study, Jennie Allen walks through key passages in the Book of John to demonstrate how only Jesus is enough. We don't have to prove anything because Jesus has already proven everything. Discover how our thirsty hearts can only be quenched by the living water.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Seven weeks of personal study segments to complete between eight weeks of group sessions
- Five days of study within each week of personal study
· Learn to take hold of what has already been given to you in Christ
· Stop trying to prove yourself because Jesus has already proven everything
· Look to Jesus for your satisfaction
· Overflow with Christs abundance, and bring life to others
· Remind yourself of who you are in Christ with Scripture
· Grow in biblical literacy with this exploration of the Gospel of John