The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Art of Work: A Proven Path to Discovering What You Were Meant to Do - eBook|
By: Jeff Goins
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperCollins Leadership
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW74047EB
A USA TODAY, WASHINGTON POST, AND PUBLISHER'S WEEKLY BESTSELLER!
The path to your life's work is difficult and risky, even scary, which is why few finish the journey. This book will help you discover your lifes work to live a life that matters with passion and purpose. Its about the task you were born to do, your true lifes work.
Bestselling author and entrepreneur Jeff Goins explains how the search begins with passion but does not end there. Only when our interests connect with the needs of the world do we begin living for a larger purpose. Those who experience this intersection experience something exceptional and enviable.
Though it is rare, such a life is attainable by anyone brave enough to try.
Through personal experience, compelling case studies, and current research on the mysteries of motivation and talent, Jeff shows you how to find their vocation and what to expect along the way.
In The Art of Work, youll learn:
- The seven stages of calling to discover your lifes work
- How accidental apprenticeships differ from mentoring and why taking action is key
- How believing The Myth of the Leap can prevent you from achieving your dreams
- To live The Portfolio Life and how it can lead to your greatest satisfaction and best work
Our hearts crave connection to a meaningful calling. The Art of Work illuminates the proven path for anyone who wants to embrace that calling and build a body of work they can be proud of.
Jeff Goins is a bestselling author, keynote speaker, and popular blogger with a reputation for challenging the status quo. In three years, Goins built a million-dollar business, published four books, and became an online marketing expert, using his skills in writing and business to help others succeed. He is the author of four books, including The Art of Work, which landed on the bestseller lists of USA Today, Publishers Weekly, and Washington Post. He lives with his family near Nashville, TN.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.