Prayer. You know how important it is. You even do it--as Mass, before you go to sleep at night, before meals, and maybe even before a test or two. So sure, you pray. But maybe you've noticed something. Maybe the old tried-and-true kinds of prayer you learned when you were a kid just aren't doing it for you anymore. You want a deeper prayer life that will help you form a closer relationship with God. But how? And how do you resolve all the questions you have about prayer now that you're older? Prove It! Prayer
can help. It answers your questions about prayer, such as:
Prove It! Prayer
- How can I know whether it's God I'm hearing or whether those are just my own thoughts?
- How can I be sure my prayers will be answered?
- What good does prayer do, anyway?
- Teaches you how to develop a healthy and powerful friendship with God.
- Shows you how to sharre with Him the greater depths and complexities you're discovering in yourself every day.
- Gets you praying in ways that make sense to you now, ways that will help you build a mature, lifelong relationship with the God who created and sustains you.
Why didn't God answer my prayers? What's the best way to pray? Does praying do any good at all? For many teenagers, the whole subject of prayer is a mystery. Amy Welborn helps them understand what the Church teaches, and why what the Church teaches is right.