Email me when this product is available.
Add To Cart
Discover practical ways to nurture lasting faith, respect, and discipline in your teens! Seasoned youth workers Lee Vukich and Steve Vandegriff discuss the difficult issues today's adolescents often face---and help you teach your children to recognize the danger and resist the temptations of modern culture.
Number of Pages: 144
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
PARENTING IS A TOUGH TASK IN TODAY'S PERMISSIVE SOCIETY.
Many teens know the Lord, hold a passion for him, worship him, and serve him, but problems come when they have to make a choice between right and wrong. Often, bad choices are not the fault of teens, for they have never been taught how to live in our permissive culture. Help is now available.
Protecting Your Teen from Disturbing Behavior informs parents (and youth workers) how to instruct today's teens in the essential area of respect, discipline, and obedience. The aim of the book is to help teenagers become life-long, obedient, and productive Christians.
THIS BOOK'S GOALS
* Informing parents on the purpose of conviction and obedience
* Explaining that conviction from God is a good thing.
* Informing parents of the purpose of accountability, and it's role in guiding teens.
* Helping parents help their teens when it comes to discernment.
* Making parents aware of the key issues facing youth today.
* Providing practical tips and suggestions to help today's teens become life-long committed Christians.
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.