They sit in our pews. They come to our church picnics. They may even teach Sunday school or serve on a committee. They are sexual predators, and no church or ministry is immune to the devastating effects of child sexual abuse and the resulting litigation.
Good intentions alone will not stop the physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual damage resulting from just one incident of abuse. This invaluable guide, written by an experienced attorney and active church member, provides must-have information on important questions such as:
- What if a church member or leader is accused of molestation?
- What should be said to the media after an incident or an allegation?
- What insurance coverage should a church have?
- What screening and background checks should be used for church workers?
- What policies should be implemented to protect children?
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.