For hundreds of years, prophecy pundits with their incurable compulsion to set dates and timetables about end-time events have been wrong one hundred percent of the time. Yet these blind guides continue to lead multitudes of Christians astray with their prognostications.
Hank Hanegraaff's Prophetic STARS in the Constellation of Biblical Prophecy offers readers the tools needed to interpret biblical prophecy correctly and avoid the dangers and silliness of doomsday hysteria.
Hank uses the S-T-A-R-S acronym to communicate the uncanny accuracy, reliability, and depth of biblical truth reflected in:
- Succession of Nations—How six centuries before the advent of Christ, Daniel predicted with breathtaking precision the succession of nations from Babylon to the Medes, from the Medes to the Medo-Persians, and from the Medo-Persians to the Greeks.
- Typological Prophecy—How an understanding of type and antitype in prophecy opens the door to riches never discovered by those who miss the key principles of historical correspondence and intensification.
- Abomination of Desolation—How the prophesied abomination of desolation by which the temple was desecrated in the Old Testament and destroyed in the New is at once a bloody scar and a brilliant star enlightening our minds to the divine nature of the Scriptures.
- Resurrection Prophecies—How Resurrection is without a doubt the brightest star in the constellation of biblical prophecy. While all other prophecies demonstrating the Bible to be divine rather than merely human in origin invoke the supernatural—Resurrection embodies it.
- Superstar ABCs—How the words Ancestry, Birthplace, Crucifixion, Date, Extraordinary miracles, Fulfill, and Gentiles provide memory "handles" to help recall potent evidence of the divine inspiration of Scripture.