What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how Godthe one true Promise Keeperalways keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about Gods faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does Gods covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does Gods covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete Gods covenant with us?
Gods promises throughout history are the foundation for your relationship with Him. Here you will see how and why He keeps His promises to you, from now through eternity.