The Promises of God: Discovering the One Who Keeps His Word - eBook
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2013
What Promises Can You Believe?
In The Promises of God, Dr. R. C. Sproul shows how Godthe one true Promise Keeperalways keeps His promises. Drawing from his expansive theological background, Dr. Sproul addresses questions such as these:
· How do we know that God will fulfill His promises to us?
· What can we learn about Gods faithfulness as we wait for His promises to be fulfilled?
· What was the agreement God the Father had with Jesus before the beginning of the world?
· What does Gods covenant with Adam mean for us today?
· What common covenant do atheists and other non-Christians participate in with God?
· What does Gods covenant have to do with His forgiveness of our sins today?
· Why did Jesus have to die to complete Gods covenant with us?
Gods promises throughout history are the foundation for your relationship with Him. Here you will see how and why He keeps His promises to you, from now through eternity.
Dr. R. C. Sproul (19392017) was founder of Ligonier Ministries, an international Christian discipleship organization located near Orlando, FL. He was also founding pastor of Saint Andrews Chapel in Sanford, FL, first president of Reformation Bible College, and executive editor of Tabletalk magazine. His radio program, Renewing Your Mind, is still broadcast daily on hundreds of radio stations around the world and can also be heard online. Dr. Sproul contributed dozens of articles to national evangelical publications, spoke at conferences, churches, colleges, and seminaries around the world and wrote more than one hundred books, including The Holiness of God, Chosen by God, and Everyones a Theologian. He also served as general editor of the Reformation Study Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲