The Promise of Hope: How True Stories of Hope and Inspiration Saved My Life and How They Can Transform Yours - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Editor-in-chief of one of America's most-loved magazines, Grinnan shares stories---including his own recovery from addiction and depression---that demonstrate nine simple keys for unlocking the door to personal fulfillment. You'll discover how honesty, willingness, imagination, commitment, faith, forgiveness, acceptance, resilience, and love can change your life, too! 288 pages, hardcover from Guideposts.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational