Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
For more than fifteen years, Scott Stanley's A Lasting Promise has offered solutions to common problems - facing conflicts, problem solving, improving communication, and dealing with core issues - within a Christian framework. Thoroughly revised and updated, this new edition is filled with sacred teachings of scripture, the latest research on marriage, and clear examples from the lives of couples. The book's strategies are designed to help couples improve communication, understand commitment, bring more fun into their relationship, and enhance their sex lives.
Number of Pages: 352
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 10.9 X 8.1 X 1.4 (inches)|
A Lasting Promise: A Christian Guide to Fighting for Your Marriage, Revised EditionScott Stanley, Daniel Trathen, Savanna McCain, Milt BryanJossey-Bass / 1998 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$18.95Save 26% ($4.96)
Biblical and Cultural Concepts of Marriage and Family LifeDr. Ralph W. HulingWestBow Press / 2010 / Trade Paperback$10.76 Retail:
$11.95Save 10% ($1.19)
Marriage: Life After I Do (Conversations with Donald Miller and Dr. Dan Allender and Dr. Tremper Longman)CreativeTrust Media / 2010 / DVD$16.86
For more than fifteen years, Scott Stanley's A LastingPromise has offered solutions to common problems—facingconflicts, problem solving, improving communication, and dealingwith core issues—within a Christian framework. Thoroughlyrevised and updated, this new edition is filled with sacredteachings of scripture, the latest research on marriage, and clearexamples from the lives of couples. The book's strategies aredesigned to help couples improve communication, understandcommitment, bring more fun into their relationship, and enhancetheir sex lives.
- Lead author Scott Stanley is co-director of the Center forMarital and Family Studies at the University of Denver and coauthorof Fighting for Your Marriage, which has sold more than a millioncopies.
- Offers reflections on how to enhance anyone's marriage over thelong term and avoid divorce
- Covers recent cultural shifts, such as dealing with the endlesstechnological distraction and issues with socialnetworking
- New themes include the chemistry of love, the life-longimplications of having bodies, and how to support one anotheremotionally
- Uses illustrative examples from couples’ lives and richintegration of insights from scripture
This important book offers an invaluable resource for allcouples who want to honor and preserve the holy sacrament of theirunion.