Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Professor Teaches Office 2016 DVD-ROM
- Grade Level▼▲
- Compatibility Standard▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Professor Teaches, the leading brand of training, provides realistic, interactive, and complete training for Office 2016 and Office 2013. Build your skills and learn everything you need, from beginning to advanced topics. Each interactive tutorial is organized for fast and easy learning with practical exercises that build skills quickly and effectively.
- Highly interactive learning environment for better retention.
- Summary Quiz at the end of each chapter reinforces learning.
- Each course provides 4 to 8 hours of training.
- Self-paced training offers a significant advantage over classroom.
- Covers all the popular Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and OneNote.
- Works with Windows® PC and Windows Tablet!
- Windows 10, 8, 7, or XP
- Average 450 MB Hard Drive space available per application
- 1280 x 768, 16 Bit or higher display
- Sound Card, Speakers/Headphones, Mouse, Keyboard (Recommended)
- Internet Access Required for Software Download and Activation
|Format: Compact disc|
Vendor: Individual Software
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 7.60 X 5.50 X 1.63 (inches)|
Professor Teaches Windows 10 DVD-ROMIndividual Software / 2015 / Compact disc$18.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 8% ($1.50)
Professor Teaches Windows 8 on CD-RomIndividual Software / 2012 / Compact disc$14.49 Retail:
$19.99Save 28% ($5.50)
Office Applications 2: Tutorials for Microsoft Access and Excel, Switched-On SchoolhouseAlpha Omega Publications / 2016 / Compact disc$51.26 Retail:
$56.95Save 10% ($5.69)