Do you have too much to read and too little time? You'll benefit from these reading techniques designed to boost your reading productivity! Getting through your reading tasks more quickly will free up time for other priorities. You'll learn from Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, best-selling author of four books, how to:
1. Apply a five-step process to help you become a more efficient reader
2. Recognize signs of brain overload and get your mind focused again
3. Get absorbed in your reading and achieve a state of flow
4. Find some alternatives to reading
5. Organize your reading and tackle the pile
If you apply these five simple reading techniques, you will greatly improve your concentration, speed, and retention. You will also have the upper hand by staying on top of important information in today's highly competitive work environment.